Saturday 27 May 2017

Mixed Media Album... !!

Hello all....


Today post is about my mini mixed media album I have created for a Dear Friend and Guide Anshu Tiwary , she is a Mandala Weaver ( love her work )  and Tarot Card Reader ( link to her website ).. !!


It is 6*6 mini album with 4 pages and stores upto 8 pics .


I have arranged a  mini layout for all  pics in the albums.


I have used Papericious Vintage Rose Wood Collection Paper , Papericious Flourishes & Fence Chipboards , Papericious Fabric Flowers .


I have used AALL and CREATE Stamp set designed by Bipasha bk  and Autour de Mwa  for stamping on the cover page and inside pages . I have also used Prima butterfly stamp for the inside pages .


I have used some hearts die cuts , prima die cuts , sequins , flourish chipboards,  book pages and pattern papers in the layout  for each pic.


So here it goes ....














































































thanks for stopping by.... !!!

challenges entered :






















2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow Happy project. Thanks for playing at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete