Thursday 11 May 2017

butterfly- art journal #2


hello all....

Today I am sharing My Art Journal Page.
To start  this Art journal Page ......

Firstly I have stamped the background using Carte Postale stamp and Hero Arts stamp using black Archival Ink .

Then I have used Prima –butterfly stamp for stamping.
Later ...

I have coloured the background using Lindys Stamp Gang sprays (Treasure Island Turquoise, Silhouette Silver).

For colouring the butterflies I have used Distress Ink (Broken China , Dried Marigold ,Evergreen Bough , Picked Raspberry , Barn Door).

I have used Charcoal Pencil at the edges of the butterflies for the outline effect.

Then I have used Liquitex Modelling Paste For Stenciling .

Finally I have used Fiskars Good time Quotes Stamp  for the sentiment on the page.


thanks for stopping by...... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment