Friday 28 April 2017

Wild & Free

Hello all...

Today I am sharing a mixed media tag which I have created for More Than Words Mini Challenge .
The word compulsory to be used was FREE.

For my tag firstly I have used gesso on the black cardstock tag then I have used  prima alphabet stencil and prima antique silver crackle paste for stenciling.

After that u have punched some holes and edges and inserted silver brads into them .
I have also attached a D-ring at top edge.
Later I have used Dina Wakleys paints ( lime color ) and painted my tag.

I have used some prima papers , sentiment tiles , cheese cloth , prima art stones , prima mini art stones , mulberry flowers and arranged my tag .
Have added sparkle to my flowers .
Added some glitter stones too.

Hope you ll like it ...
Thanks for stopping  by... !!




No comments:

Post a Comment