Sunday 23 April 2017

Learning to fly - art journal #1

Hello all

Today I am sharing my art journal page

Most material used in my art journal page  I had purchased at a destash sale..  and eagerly wanted to try the products.

I am using my strathmore journal book.

For stenciling backgroynd
I have used antique crackle paste silver from Prima Marketing Inc.
I have used Art Base number stencil .

Stamps used are kaiser craft and Hampton number stamp( love that stamp  and got at a discounted price too )  . Stamping done randomly  using Ranger Archival Ink black color.

I have used lindy stamp gang sprays for coloring .

I have splashed some photo inks too on the page .

I have used metal embellishments gears and colored them using Ranger Vintaj patina colors  ( they too good for coloring metal embellishments. The colors which I had  got well blended to the background)

Finally have used charcoal pencil at the edge of pages ( applied and rubbed off ) and have used Tim Holtz Idea-ology clipping stickers on the page ...
( For the moment , Exploring , Learning to Fly )

Thanks for stopping by... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment